The WSTA has the largest and broadest membership base of any trade association in our sector; multi-channel, multi-category, national and international, start-ups through to global brands.
- This event has passed.
WSET School London open evening
April 25, 2022 @ 18:30 - 20:30
Drop in to our open evening to learn about the qualifications we offer, chat to our teaching faculty, and taste some of the samples you’ll find on our courses. Current students and beginners all welcome!
Our open evening is free to attend, so bring along any friends or colleagues who might be interested in gaining a globally-recognised qualification in wine, spirits, or sake. You have no obligation to book a course after attending this event, but we’re pretty confident you’ll want to…
What can you do at the event?
- Chat to our teaching faculty and ask those burning questions.
- Taste some samples to get a flavour of what you’ll try on each course.
- View our classroom set-up.
- Thinking about studying online? You’ll get the opportunity to look through our Online Classroom too.
- Studying for or passed the Level 3 Award in Wines? You also have the opportunity to join one of our two introduction to the Diploma blind tasting sessions at 6:30pm or 7:30pm. The session will be led by educator Lauren Denyer DipWSET, and you’ll also get an overview of the qualification from Course Director Russell Dent DipWSET.
- Network with like-minded drinks enthusiasts.
- Take home some WSET School London goodies.
More details coming soon…
Who should attend?
- Current or former WSET students who’d like to continue their drinks education.
- Anyone interested in learning about wine, spirits and sake, whether you’ve previously studied with WSET or not.