The WSTA has the largest and broadest membership base of any trade association in our sector; multi-channel, multi-category, national and international, start-ups through to global brands.
- This event has passed.
Women in Wine Expo
May 10 - May 12
Women in Wine Expo is a three-day event run by award-winning journalist and TedX speaker Senay Ozdemir. Now in its third year, the 2023 conference will be showcasing across venues in London and Kent between 10th – 12th May:
Wednesday 10th May: Welcome evening & networking including English sparkling wine, nibbles & dancing at Balfour St Barts, London
* Welcome by Richard Balfour
* Sparkling wine masterclasses with Janina Doyle & America Brewer
* Three-course lunch in the vineyard
* Men Only Panel featuring Richard Balfour, Simon Thorpe MW (Wine GB) and Ross Carter (The Drinks Trust)
* Cider masterclass by Jake Balfour-Lynn & Shelley Harris
Friday 12th May: All-day conference at The Dickens Inn, London including:
* Trends & Topics in Wine with Queena Wong (Curious Vines), Laura Riches (Laylo), Sevgi Tüzel-Conghaile (A Wine Idea) & Sally Evans (Château George 7)
* Open mic from Women in Wine organisations in Georgia, Ireland, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, UK & USA
* From Fierce Battle to Peaceful Confrontation – The Story of Turkish Wine Professionals with keynote speakers Şeyma Baş DipWSET (Constellation Brands) & Senay Ozdemir
* India: The Next Big Thing with Ritu Singhal (Fine Wine & Champagne India) followed by a panel discussion featuring Ruma Singh DipWSET, Sumita Sarma & Vidya Narasimhan
* Wine Tasting and networking
[NB This is a preliminary schedule, subject to change]
Women in Wine Expo is the definitive global platform for women wine professionals from all corners of the globe.