The WSTA has the largest and broadest membership base of any trade association in our sector; multi-channel, multi-category, national and international, start-ups through to global brands.
- This event has passed.
Wines of Chile Trade Tasting
March 31, 2022
This years Wines of Chile Trade tasting is your opportunity to taste wines from the latest vintage, wines that are new to the market, and explore the different regions of Chile.
To give guests a snapshot of the wines on tasting there will be the following focus tables:
- Award Winning Wines – Trophy & Gold medal winning wines* from2021 competitions.
- Sauvignon Blanc & Chardonnay – for Buyers looking for alternatives due to the low New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc & French Chardonnay harvests.
- Innovations & New Releases – New styles, techniques, or wines new to the market.
- The Beautiful South – Wines from the South of Chile, Maule, Itata, Malleco, Bio Bio and beyond…
- Unsigned talent – This table will provide importers looking for wineries to represent a snapshot glimpse of their wines on tasting.
There will also be three different masterclasses held throughout the day (timings tbc):
- Chile’s Viticultural Heritage – Tradition meets New Age Chile
- Sustainable Chile
- Wines with personality
The on-line catalogue will published on www.lovewinelovechile.co.uk from the end of December.