The WSTA has the largest and broadest membership base of any trade association in our sector; multi-channel, multi-category, national and international, start-ups through to global brands.
- This event has passed.
IVO VARBANOV WINES – AUTUMN PORTFOLIO WALK-IN WINE TASTING (TRADE) – DAY 1
October 16 @ 11:00 - 18:00
Alongside a host of our favourite wines, we are very excited to show you some of our latest finds from around the winemaking world. We will have the pleasure to pour a wide range (100+ wines) from our extensive award-winning artisan portfolio from Bulgaria, Italy, Slovenia, Greece, and Spain.
- Ivo Varbanov (South Sakar, Bulgaria)
- Ketri Wines (South Sakar, Bulgaria)
- Rossidi Winery (Thracian Lowlands, Bulgaria)
- Maryan Winery (Danube Plain, Bulgaria)
- Marash Winery (Black Sea, Bulgaria)
- Bratanov Winery (South Sakar, Bulgaria)
- Bodegas Clos Figueras (Priorat & Monsant, Spain)
- Hisa Joannes Protner (Maribor, Slovenia)
- Argatia (Naoussa, Greece)
- Terra Thiva (Central Greece, Greece)
- Cornarea (Roero, Piedmont, Italy)
- Pertinace (Barbaresco, Italy)
- La Pietra del Focolare (Liguria, Italy)
- BioVio (Liguria, Italy)
- Montelio (Oltrepo Pavese, Lombardy, Italy)
- Terre Boscaratto (Valdobbiadene, Veneto, Italy)
- Schloss Englar (Alto Adige, Italy)
- Ronco dei Tassi (Friuli, Italy)
- La Rasina (Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy)
- Moroder (Marche, Italy)
- Le Thadee (Umbria, Italy)
- Vini La Quercia (Abruzzo, Italy)
The tasting session is a trade ONLY event. Business card required at entrance.
(LIMITED AVAILABILITY FOR EACH SESSION – up to 80 people per day)